“If we never pray audacious, courageous prayers, how can He answer them?” Francis Chan
Pray For Us
Thank you for praying for Keaton’s Angel Homes. We are grateful for answered prayers and appreciate you praying for the following prayer requests.
- Keaton’s Angel Homes received official approval from the IRS to be recognized as a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Five new board members were added to the team in November.
- We would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during the trip to India. So grateful that it went as planned and that God continues to lead in His direction to love and care for abandoned orphans in our children’s home.
- We have had many different speaking opportunities to help spread the word about Keaton’s Angel Homes.
- The Blessing Box is complete! We are so thankful to everyone who has been in prayer for this project. It is nice to know there is a safe place for abandoned babies to be left so they can be cared for and loved in the Keaton’s Angel Homes India.
- Thank you to everyone who has organized and participated in fundraisers for Keaton’s Angel Homes this summer. We enjoyed being part of two Vacation Bible Schools and a Block Party.
- We have had several new monthly donors throughout the summer. What a blessing to have so many people partnering with us!
- Pray for the Lord‘s wisdom and guidance for each board member.
- Pray that a home will be found that is adequately equipped to meet the special needs of the children in Taiwan.
- Pray for the special needs children and families we will be working with in Taiwan and India.
- Please be in prayer for us as we travel around speaking and sharing about Keaton’s Angel Homes with many people.
- One of our board members, Dia, moved to India last month. Please keep her in your prayers as she finalizes the paperwork and prepares the home for the children.
- We are in the final stages of paperwork for our Taiwan home. Please be in prayer as board member, Deana Pan, finalizes everything so we can proceed forward with the rental of our property in Taiwan.
How can I help?
Donate today to help special needs orphans and children in Taiwan and India. Or volunteer your time and energy to help Keaton’s Angel Homes.