“If we never pray audacious, courageous prayers, how can He answer them?” Francis Chan
Pray For Us
Thank you for praying for Keaton’s Angel Homes. We are grateful for answered prayers and appreciate you praying for the following prayer requests.
- We have had many different speaking opportunities to help spread the word about Keaton’s Angel Homes.
- The Blessing Box is complete! We are so thankful to everyone who has been in prayer for this project. It is nice to know there is a safe place for abandoned babies to be left so they can be cared for and loved in the Keaton’s Angel Homes India.
- The wall around the Eden Campus, where Keaton’s Angel Homes is located in India, is complete. This wall is necessary for us to obtain our Specialized Adoption License.
- We are truly thankful for the babies, and a 13 year old mother, who have found safety care, and love at Keaton’s Angel Homes.
- Praise God that little Anya Numi is out of the hospital and is finally gaining weight.
- We are truly blessed by the many faithful donors who continued to give throughout the COVID-19 crisis. It is because of you that we are able to be the hands and feet of God to these little ones.
- Pray for the Lord‘s wisdom and guidance for each board member.
- Pray that a home will be found that is adequately equipped to meet the special needs of the children in Taiwan.
- Pray for the special needs children and families we will be working with in Taiwan and India.
- Please be in prayer for us as we travel around speaking and sharing about Keaton’s Angel Homes with many people.
- We are in the final stages of paperwork for our Taiwan home. Please be in prayer as board member, Deana Pan, finalizes everything so we can proceed forward with the rental of our property in Taiwan.
- Please pray for the many new opportunities we have coming up in Taiwan this next year.
How can I help?
Donate today to help special needs orphans and children in Taiwan and India. Or volunteer your time and energy to help Keaton’s Angel Homes.