“If we never pray audacious, courageous prayers, how can He answer them?” Francis Chan
Pray For Us
Thank you for praying for Keaton’s Angel Homes. We are grateful for answered prayers and appreciate you praying for the following prayer requests.
- Matt and Mandy had a safe and productive trip to Keaton’s Angel Homes in India in November.
- The tailoring program has been launched for the mothers in the Single Mother’s Ministry.
- Child and family sponsorship programs are being started.
- Construction has begun on the church that is being built on the grounds of the Children’s Home.
- We have many new mothers we have been able to assist in the Single Mother’s Ministry.
- We have had many different speaking opportunities to help spread the word about Keaton’s Angel Homes.
- The Blessing Box is complete! We are so thankful to everyone who has been in prayer for this project. It is nice to know there is a safe place for abandoned babies to be left so they can be cared for and loved in the Keaton’s Angel Homes India.
- The wall around the Eden Campus, where Keaton’s Angel Homes is located in India, is complete. This wall is necessary for us to obtain our Specialized Adoption License.
- We are truly thankful for the babies, and a 13 year old mother, who have found safety care, and love at Keaton’s Angel Homes.
- Praise God that little Anya Numi is out of the hospital and is finally gaining weight.
- We are truly blessed by the many faithful donors who continued to give throughout the COVID-19 crisis. It is because of you that we are able to be the hands and feet of God to these little ones.
- Pray for the Lord‘s wisdom and guidance for each board member.
- Please be in prayer for us as we travel around speaking and sharing about Keaton’s Angel Homes with many people.
- The papers for Keaton’s Angel Homes to be able to adopt children internationally have been filed in Chennai, India. Prayers that they are quickly approved.
- Pray for the mothers and children we are working with, that they will come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- Pray for funding to reach more mothers through our tailoring program. Pray for the mothers who are currently in the class, that they will be able to efficiently learn this sewing skill so they can better provide for their families.
- Pray for the children at the Children’s Home that they will continue to feel God’s love for them daily.
How can I help?
Donate today to help special needs orphans and children in Taiwan and India. Or volunteer your time and energy to help Keaton’s Angel Homes.