“If we never pray audacious, courageous prayers, how can He answer them?” Francis Chan
Pray For Us
Thank you for praying for Keaton’s Angel Homes. We are grateful for answered prayers and appreciate you praying for the following prayer requests.
- Keaton’s Angel Homes received official approval from the IRS to be recognized as a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Five new board members were added to the team in November.
- We would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during the trip to India. So grateful that it went as planned and that God continues to lead in His direction to love and care for abandoned orphans in our children’s home.
- Our construction on the room for the “Blessing Box” (drop box for abandoned orphans) had ceased because the government had put a ban on selling sand from the river bed. However, we just heard that construction has begun once again and we are excited it’s on the way to completion. The Blessing Box should be completed by the end of this week.
- We have had many different speaking opportunities to help spread the word about Keaton’s Angel Homes.
- Thank you so much to everyone who came to run and walk at the Keaton’s Angel Homes 5K/Fun Run! We truly appreciate your support of our ministry. God blessed us with beautiful weather and a wonderful group of people with such caring hearts.
- Pray for the Lord‘s wisdom and guidance for each board member.
- Pray that a home will be found that is adequately equipped to meet the special needs of the children in Taiwan.
- Pray for the special needs children and families we will be working with in Taiwan and India.
- Please be in prayer for us as we travel around speaking and sharing about Keaton’s Angel Homes with many people.
How can I help?
Donate today to help special needs orphans and children in Taiwan and India. Or volunteer your time and energy to help Keaton’s Angel Homes.